Sunday, March 1, 2009

Just Do It!

Ok, so I'm at a crop and the subject of blogs comes up. I say, "oh ya, I have a blog". They ask me, "what's your address"? I haven't a clue. I have to confess to this group of ladies that I've never actually posted before. I'm ....afraid...

What do I actually have to say that would be interesting anyway. I read others blogs and find them very entertaining and educational. Can I possibly offer that to anyone? I guess I'll never know if I don't at least try...so here I am, finally doing it!!

For my first post, I thought I'd share with you one of my feline friends sitting in his most favorite spot, which is located in my most favorite spot...my scrapbook table. I decided to give him a "throne" in order to keep him off of my vitals. So, it's working like a charm. But, I anticipate trouble in the near future...I have another feline who's been eyeballing the throne...Senior Steve
.









No comments: