Saturday, March 28, 2009

Last call for Snow?!

Will we get snow before the month is done? 3 more days and we'll be saying adios to the cold, white stuff.
I know I've mentioned this before, but I just can't help myself. Is it an age thing? Are we naturally drawn to the birds as we get older? If I lived in the city, would I be sitting on a park bench, feeding the pigeons? I honestly think I would. I don't remember seeing/hearing as many birds as I have this year. I love it! Yesterday we noticed the buzzards are back. (I'm even enjoying these ugly characters) Every year they appear at our neighbors farm. It's the funniest thing. They each sit atop an individual fence post: 10 to 15 fence post's, each with it's own buzzard perched atop. What a picture that would make! Of course, being the shameful scrapbooker that I am, I never have my camera on me when I'm in the car. No matter - I wanted to share this adorable video commemorating the end of the snow. Enjoy!

No comments: