Monday, March 2, 2009

We've been bit by the bug~~


And this is a NASTY bug! I thought we were thru with the flu 2 weeks ago. Ha...must have been something else in disguise. Now we've got the bug of all bugs...fever that lasts more than 5 days, sore throats, horrible...deep coughs that make the body lurch in pain, headaches that just won't go away. And with a family of 5...this could become a really, really long and nasty recovery time.

Good thing we have our staples of comfort...whoever invented the tissue should be very blessed in deed.

4 comments:

Ellen said...

I hope your family is feeling better soon. I love your blog! Ha ha, I am in California. It's raining but better than ice and snow. I'm coming back after the snow is gone. smile

Ellen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ellen said...

Oh my, how did that get on there twice?

Christy B said...

Hey Ellen,
No problemo with the double post...I can delete. (-:
Wish I were in California with ya!!